View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stupid Qns - Fall In Luv 😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

How do u guys differentiate between lust, like and fall in love?

How do u treat a gal if u fall in love with her?

TIA
I believes that everyone have their take on like, lust and falling in love. For me, to like someone is merely to be interested in that person. Maybe for the looks or certain aspect of the person's character. At this stage u merely is interested in that person but u do not know the person well enough.

To lust after someone means that i would be interested in the body of the other person. Maybe coz she is very sexy or act very sexy or dress in a sexy manner. One would fantasize about shagging her or might have sexual thoughts on her. But everything would be just physical acts and nothing more. U would not likely want to marry someone u lust after unless u r of very low intellect which is understandable.

To fall in love with someone for me would split into categories.

Puppy love - Cat 1 - For puppy love, this happens when u are young. Just hearing her voice or just being around her makes u feel on top of the world. Everything she do seems so perfect and the world feels perfect as long as she is with u. Such love are not matured act of love, it is more like childish love. That's why it is often term as puppy love.

Matured love - Cat 2 - Matured love or another term is coin is true love. Such love are long lasting love that is very much likely to last a lifetime between two parties. When two parties are able to transcend to this level of love, which is rare and few. You love each other for who he/she was. U accept each other for who he/she was and dun try to change one another. And instead of constantly thinking of what u can get out of this relationship. U both constantly ask urself what can u contribute to this relationship to make it stronger. Unfortunately in today's world, very few people manage to transcend to this level.

PS : Most people will stop at normal love, whereby their love for individual self supersede their partner. In such cases, it is a matter of time before they end up going separate ways. Tat's why some union end up in break up or divorce.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm