View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stupid Qns - Fall In Luv 😬

Love when every min her image flashes thru your mind whatever you do you will think of her whether she eat or whether she go toilet or whether sleep well etc. When u are going to meet her you heart is always beating faster. Whenever you see her your wary,worry etc go away. Most of the time you uneasy when she is out etc.

Lust well this one easy whenever you think of her you get stiff and all that fill your mind is you just want to fuck her good.

i think hardest is love and like hard to tell but like mean you do without but will still want to see her.