View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
The new threads you created I've not been able to post a reply. I don't know why.
i got no idea either... maybe u trying replying again later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
I remember last time when I was small, I had always looked forward to CNY becos more often than not, my parents' and siblings' friends who visit us would wear pantyhose.
ya... i like to see those frens of relatives who just nice will be visiting them when i'm there.. i'll immediately look at the legs to see whether are they wearing hose.

probably of the fact that i dun really look forward to CNY as much as i was young where it was so fun getting ang paos and meeting up with cousins... now is more like looking forward to see anyone wearing pantyhose... haahaa