View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Few days back, went with my groups of friend for staycation and drinking session at JB pixie and turn out to be one of my best bonking session.

Reach there around 11pm, the place was around 60-70% filled. Quite a lot of Singaporean as easily more than 10 cars parked outside was Singapore car.

In terms of model wise JB Pixie got more than 30? Mixture of Viet / Thai / Korean... So me and my group of friend ordered 2 bucket of beer from the waiter and he bring us to a table nearby to the entrance. After drinking for like 30-40mins with my friends suddenly a group of Thai models came over to our table and ask us if we want to drink together, so we gave the green light as they were above average looking. Eventually 2 bucket of beer finished in less than 1 hour, during this part when I ordered for another 4 bucket of beer and I took out my wallet, My thai models saw the amount of money I had inside my wallet, so she started bugging me for $100rm flowers, I told her, i won't hang $100 for you but if u want i can give you $50rm for the time spent accompanying me, than in a joking manner i told her $100 top up a bit more i can go for a shot with a girl outside suddenly she offered me $500rm for overnight i straight away agreed to it as she was quite pretty and good figure plus normally outside overnight also around this price range or more expensive... So she told me to hang $500 on her when she go up stage, i told her no if hang already u never go back with me how? hence we come into a agreement that i will pay her after the deed is done.

Name: Mai (She told me she last time used to work at V5 (Singapore) and was caught during raid and send back to country, than she came to JB neverland and work but was caught in raid as well... Now she is working at JB Pixie)
Figure wise: 9/10 easily
Look wise: 8/10 Thai OL kind of look, especially with the OL dress she is wearing
Boobs: Big B or C cup? Fake boobs.
Age: She told me she was 22 yrs old, I kind of believed her as she look quite young and syt.
Duration: She accompany me through-out my session at pixie from roughly 12am-3am pixie close, than back to apartment. She left the apt around 4pm.
Once we reach the apartment we started small conversation on why she wanted to overnight with me etc, she told me she like me. During this point of time i totally forgotten about buying condoms, as she was blowing me in the shower room. She suggested doing Raw, i told her no, She kind of having a disappointment on her face. So i suggested to her head out to packet supper as well as buy condom. Best part was she paid for the condoms and supper when i told her i will be paying for it but she keep ask me keep the money.

Back to apt, tried to do my 1st shot with her for about 1 hour... but unable to shoot due to too much intake of alcohol earlier on, so roughly 9am she woke me up, i was shock as i open my eye my dick was already inside her mouth and she was giving me a BJ, after 30mins i cum in her mouth... Best BJ EVER & She totally swallow the whole thing than she keep want to French and jokingly tell me to taste my own sperm in her mouth i was like alamak no. So we went back to sleep, around 1pm she woke me up again and she told me my dick was poking her butt, she started HJ me and we French like no tomorrow, I slowly reach down to her and finger her till she orgasm and she literally wet the whole bed on her side. Done with my 2nd shot by cumming on her face as she requested for it, after missionary, doggy and her riding me.
I thought everything was done cause overnight normally only 2 shots, but she suddenly told me she want 1 more time and i was shock... She said cause she like the orgasm feeling that i gave her plus she say complete the 3pcs condom don't waste (Durex small box), so we proceeded with 3rd rounds. The rest was history.

Drinking session turn out to be the best overnight bonking in my life!

Total damage: $500 RM (CIM & COF & Cum on condoms) 3 Shots

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 30-05-2019 at 03:55 PM.