View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Anyway I tried to take a photo with her but wasn't allow to, she told me she scare the agent found out or something... Hence I respect her decision. She did mention something about buyout from pixie need to give the agent money or club money but her English on that part wasn't clear as some of the words was mixture of thai and English. I believe quite a few of them able to bring out due to the Thai culture or back than in Thailand they are used to it as they mention they always visit club V88 & Insanity in Thailand where I been to both of them before and they are cat under the FL pick up club. So I kind of suspect they are doing this for extra money. My friend brought one back to the apt too when I brought mai back... Just that my friend girl offered him $700 instead of mine $500.

Just remember, don't be a carrot head in the club by hanging lots of flower etc or spoil market. Try to hook them up and offer the girl directly instead since they will be earning more due to the club unable to tax them via the flower or buyout money.