View Single Post
Old 25-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Resignation

We had been organizing numerous gathering in JB for the past 2 years. So far, I will say the respond is good with at least 2 members will turn up on each gathering

We had also exchange our phone No. among the fellow samsters and most of us are still in good contact either for lim teh, lim beer, eat dinner, share good lubang etc.

In this instance, I think that the monthly gathering no longer serve the purpose as we can always call each other out anytime.

For newbies who genuinely want to meet all the taikor here, maybe you can initiate it by PM the particular samsters who in turn will inform us about the outing.

I will say every brothers who attented the past gathering had done a really good job especially to Brother JJ who really put so much effort to make everybody happy. If you not happy, that is your problem lah.

Next month, I will have a mini TCSS with Brother Jbguy in Tmn Molek, a new driking hub is open in October there.

Just my 2 cents view.

Long time my point no go up already. Who want my 3 points let me know.