View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't really agree with the part about own up and talk to your wife.....to each his own.....his wife may not forgive him.....I think smoker knows his wife best.....he should think through first...

I mean whatever course he takes, there is a chance that his wife will leave him, as long as he is clear about that then I think he will have peace of mind.
Normally I would agree with that, which is ending it without his wife ever finding out.

Problem is that his mistress is now escalating things, she is no longer willing to be number two. And if she really goes all out dead rabbit in pot on he and his family, it will be much worse when his wife finds out from her, and not from him.

Now I see where he is coming from, and I know that it feels like the walls closing in on him.

Got money to see a lawyer? Go see one to discuss worst case scenarios. I have one to recommend, very decent fellow. Initial consult won’t kill you.

At this point, I do think telling the wife is the only possible course of action. Then the mistress will have no leverage over him anymore. But as you said, prepare for the worst. It really has come to that.

But even if it comes to pass, life goes on. It always does.