Thread: Total Recall
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Total Recall

Now with all my likings set, and hopefully you know why I have all those likings. Now the fun is putting them into action. I still recall vividly in the back of my mind the first experience I had sex on the Singapore Transit SBS. It was on 8th of August when I woke up very early in the morning before sunrise to prepare myself for the journey to the Singapore city. Hang on… why am I going to Singapore city? My army camp is in Jurong. At that time, Jurong’s public transport system is not so well developed. Thus rather than spending 2 hours traveling from home to camp, I rather stay in. It is 2 hours each way. Oh. I am a clerk, so I get to book out every day. Good life right?
The day was cool and the birds were singing welcoming a new morning.

Indeed it was just the beginning of a new day but it felt like it was going to be a good one. In my heart, I had a feeling that something good was ahead and I was happy. My grandfather had trained me to predict the good things to come and take time to notice them. It is a very simple theory, whenever you can hear the bird chip, smell the rain or hear the wind, a good day is coming. As I grow up, then I realized he was trying to teach me not to rush everything in life, take a break to smell the roses along the journey. I did exactly that, whether I am attached or single, I make sure I smell and try the roses along the way.

After doing all the usual unpacking, laundry, shower and cleaning etc, I finally get ready to visit the real town, a very happening site called Mohd Sultan. How many of you remembered that place? Madam Wong, Double O etc. I boarded one of the Singapore Transit SBS to take me to the River Valley after eating supper at Ang Mo Kio central, my favourite western food store in the S11 kopitiam, cheap and nice.

While in the transit, a sexy woman came and sat beside me, my heart started to race and I felt my body heat up. This woman was actually an angel of her own. Her figure was so sensual it could attract any man on earth. The woman had a sexy black dress on that added to her aesthetic value to her physical appearance making her look like a queen. Sorry hor, that time never get to see much girls, so any female also nice one plus she is sitting beside me now. Don’t tell me you never think the young girl that sell tibits in army canteen is an angel hor. Hahaha.

The girl had sexy eyes that actually put off my thoughts. All my thoughts were occupied by just how beautiful the woman is. I looked at her with a lot of interests and she blushed because she had already noted that I was admiring her. I could imagine undressing the woman and fucking her pussy even before I said hello to her. I felt that good luck was on my side. The seconds passed by making minutes and I was not comfortable holding my interests. My patience reached its limits and I was no longer in a position to remain cool even for a fraction of a minute.

I moved closer to the lady and say hi to her. She responded to my greetings warmly as she smiled at me. That is when I realized that the woman had very white teeth. Her teeth was as white as snow. Her voice was so smooth that I could hear its echo on my heart. I appreciated her looks from her head to the toes and she was very thankful.

As for me I can’t allow any sexy woman to just go like that. I must seduce her mind and body over. I never convince a woman before in my life, but I recall what my Encik taught me about woman. “We men like what we see in ladies but for the ladies like the sweet words they hear from men.”
I introduced myself to the lady and she told me her name was Joy. As her name suggests, the girl actually was full of joy. I told her how much I was interested in her and how charming are her eyes. This is something I know. Do not praise a woman’s pussy or tits directly or stare at them. They like you to pay attention to their other things before these two. I once even praise a woman’s ear….. Nothing better to praise already so got to praise her ears.

I know well that hard work pays. On that note, I exhausted all my vocabularies trying to convince the lady but to be honest, she looks more of confused than convinced. I am not sure if anyone of you recall, last time party starts very late one. I was on the nearly last bus, I boarded the bus about 11 pm at Ang Mo Kio, so it should be about 11.15 pm by now. The bus is not very crowded and we are on the second floor in the middle of a double decker. Now you know why I say I got chance la, the whole bus so empty and she sits beside me. A few days later, I ask her why she sat beside me, her answer nearly make me cry. “A lot of lights are not on, the bus looks a bit eerie so I am scared.” I still there being so ya-ya thinking that I very handsome so she sit beside me.

Back to the bus, at this point of time, the bus e-brake or stopped abruptly near Caldecott hill, I hold her hands tightly to prevent her from knocking the handle of the seat in front and I looked at the lady in the eyes. Once our eyes locked, the rest were history.....

To Be Continued...