Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Very cool.

I kinda have this thought... there are women who feels that they are of a weaker gender, and needs men to give in to them in many many areas... so they kinda create the unwritten rules that men should give in to them in every way.

So my question is, what is the line to draw when coming to giving in? Or are there no boundaries to giving in? ?
I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.