View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
I would agree with Mr. Fallen's post wholeheartedly as each life is precious & means something special to another. At times, it's better to give up, & find OTHER means to remain in contact to guide a loved child, one's flesh & blood.

It's like the tale of ancient King Solomon & the maternal suit between 2 mothers claiming a baby. The fair & wise King gave a judgement - split the baby into half & each will get a share. The false mother agreed, after it was not hers anyway & sought to deprive the true mother of her child. The true mother instead, chose to give up, so that the baby may at least live, painful as it is to her, & the rest is history..

To Mr. Larue, Emotional instability & drunkeness is not an easy thing to prove in Spore Courts, unless actual harm was done to the child. It would need certification from IMH & highly doubtful if the wife would voluntarily submit for tests.

Videos will help, but only to a limited extend, & is subjective as being drunk is not a crime unless someone is hurt, & lawyers/judge will see if it was provoked, intentionally or not.

If someone is hurt, it is best to go to a med clinic, to highlight the injuries & can be used as a certified document in Court cases. Normally, a Protection Order will be issued.

However, there may be underlaying issues why the wife had been addicted to alcohol, which we here may never know, in order to help... Alcohol addiction can be rehabilitated, but one must find out its source, the root, in order to help in rehabilitation.
I know it’s not easy to prove, my point is that any and all means should be used to protect children from an emotionally manipulative parent who is unable to act in the child’s best interest.