View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Re: May traditional treatment centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
FR for Jin JG

Juagen : 6/10

I cant comment much as this is the first time I'm doing it. The feeling still bearable (mayb cause I'm still young and still no breakdown issue)

Definitely a new experience. Massage alone is worth going down.

Once I went to May then I'll give my comparison.

I just went for Jin few days back too. yup. the massage alone is quite worth it. better than majority of the masseuse out there. I never tried much juagen before to tell whether is it really super good, but I believe it should be pretty authentic compare to others which proclaim to be juagen.

Just wanna share a weird experience I had there. so halfway through the beginning of the massage, her friends from her hometown arrived at her place, so she has to go and open the gate leaving the door to her room was half open while I'm naked with only towel covering me(I'm facing down on the massage bed). she is then back in less than 5 mins and apologised for leaving halfway through the massage.

After like another 5 mins, her friends(I think 3~4 other ladies wanna leave the house and maybe go shopping since she is working and can't entertain them as a host. They went straight to the massage room and I was inside with only a towel covering me, and they were talking at the door(fully opened) normally while I'm facing down. In my mind was like, aren't the other girls not shy at all to see me almost fully nake? and I was pretty awkward at the moment. and the most awkward moment was when Jin tap me and ask me to say hi to her friends. lol. well, at least it wasn't nearing the end of the massage or when I was facing up.

But overall, worth the price and visit for the massage.