View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Arbitrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 29
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SD scammer from SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichyelle View Post
I met this guy last week. He seemed pretty decent and trustworthy. 40yo, divorced, not bad looking.

We agreed to have an arrangement, and I told him I was fine with a biweekly for the first month and subsequently monthly.

Yesterday we went to a hotel and we had sex. I didn't ask for the money beforehand because I didn't want to come across as like so transactional.

After the deed was done, he gave me a ride to where I needed to be and I was half expecting he will bring up the topic of the allowance or pass the $$ to me before he drop me off. But he didn't. (Totally ACT BLUR)

So I was like okay lah never mind. Maybe he really forgot. So I alighted his car. Didnt hear any sound from him after that.

Today whole day no sound. I started to feel uneasy. And so I tried to text him so are we meeting soon? No reply. And only one tick. I am not sure if he blocked me but so far my messages all one tick. Previous msgs all two ticks.

I feel so damn stupid and angry. How come I got cheated again? This is second time on SA already. (First time was a few years ago, this fucker who called himself "Ghostcon" on SA. Ghost maybe not, but con definitely he was.)

I was waiting for this amount of cash to come in so I could settle some family stuff but it looks like now I have to find the $ elsewhere.

I really dont understand why he cannot just find a FL or go Tinder to find a chick to fxxx or something if he wants free one? Instead of pretending to be a SD, meet and chat for hours, and all the big talk about how arrangement should be built on trust etc. What bloody crap!

I feel so sick and nauseous now. I am really damn stupid.
Do you remember the carplate and car model? Post it out and bros here able to help you

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.