View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bangkok Sex Trip Review:

The first day in Bangkok I wanted to try the best Nuru massage in town so after much research I decided to visit Mitu Bangkok.

It is certainly not the cheapest but the experience is unforgettable.

Address: 12, 22 Sukhumvit soi33 klongtan-nua Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Golden Tip: Install LINE App and add "Mitubangkok" and ask them who is working today. They will give you all the pics of the girls, no photoshop.

Golden Tip 2: The shop is not along a main road. So there is smaller alley, turn right.

Girl: Tama as she has the biggest natural boobs there. She is short and tanned. Apparently she's one of the better ones.

Damage: 5 Star Rating Girl - B4600 for 80 minutes, UNLIMITED SHOTS

When you first enter just tell them who you booked and you will be ushered to a main waiting area for an energy drink. You wait less than 5 minutes and the girl will be calling you and you follow her.

Remember to ask her to go up first so you can enjoy her butt up the many staircases.

When you enter, she will take everything off for you, maybe talk dirty but shy shy. Then you enter a big bathroom that looks like it can fit a king sized bed.

Their service is good, so you don't have to worry about what to do, just enjoy the shower and incoming ass rimming.

After you steam like crazy the girl will ask you to go out of the bathroom and just wait by the bedside while she prepares the inflatable bed.

Then she'll ask you to lie on your front while she mixes the Nuru mixture. Around 5-6 minutes you'll feel the warm Nuru on your back and the next thing you know her tits are all over your body, just enjoy.

If you are ok with ass rimming then you'll definitely enjoy this.

She'll turn you over, continue doing the slides and she'll suck your cock to prep it. At your own time, you can fuck her.

Then you turn her over, ask her to bring up her leg and you can lick her pussy and ass all you want. Something you should do.

Of course it is slippery so you can fuck her whenever you want because it is unlimited shots anyway.

Once deed is done, she'll pack the Nuru bed and you can continue fucking on the bed if you still have time and energy left. Tip her accordingly.

I will consider RTF after I visit the other Nuru places around the area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will return of a review of $$$$$$ & Addict Massage