Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Baby for the 4th session today.
Booked her ad hoc during today's noon time.

Having lunch at Chinatown. Bought her two
premium black gold durians from the famous 101 durian stall , $88.

Furious and wild sex. I applied I-glide many times to reduce friction for me to sustain. Erotic frenchings with thrustings .......fucking shiok.

We had lots of fun in sex  while she was moaning during my deep thrusting, i was also imitating her moanings with rhythm. After she moaned, i would moan sharply following up without time gap. Soon we  both broke into great laughter ) When i fucked her furiously and she closed her eyes to enjoy, i asked her would she link me to Animal or Beast. She said 'No'. She only thought of ' 色猴子' (Lustful Monkey). Sigh ........ knn, i always thot the i am 'Man' enough to be a Beast.......pathetic  ......

In missionary, i fucked her till she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, gasping for air ........her appearance even further fueled my Beast mode .......

She rode me super fast and furious. I slapped her butt to push her to increase her riding speed. Due to pride, she behaved like a wild wild girl .......hahahaha, so fun........then she surrendered and requested me to fuck her and she would act in passive role.
I particularly enjoyed in missionary position. I would say since my 1st day of bonking till current day,  she is No. 1 , giving me the ultimate shiokness in this position. Why ?
Firstly, her already tight pussy further gripped and clamped my dick in rhythm.
Secondly, we had very slow and delicate frenching like in fine dinning on exquisite food ......coupled with inhaling her breath, her odour .........i just hope that time would stop for this everlasting enjoyment

My dick entered her cunt at 2002 hrs and left her cunt at 2103 hrs. I met my objective. She told me  in a lovingly annoyed manner that she would never allow any other customer fuck her so long. I put up a jovial expression, frenched her and said thank you. She said she had climaxed at least  two times ......but i really didnt notice, haha.
During the session, I  had stopped her sexual actions 3 times to loon ......tensing the arm, back muscles and most importantly squeezed the anus as hard as possible.  She knew i was controlling not to ejaculate but she allowed it and didnt grumble. She was so sweet, so lovely .......

She showered. Then sat on bed busy with wechat messages. After i finished showering (i also showered before sex at her place), she said she was played out by her 9 pm appointment customer as didnt turn up.

At the main glass door, i kissed her for goodnight.

Somehow all these actions remined me of VP XF ......i shook my head, VP girls are now history to me. Just move on.

Will meet Baby again for another 2 sessions this week
Nice FR upped you bro, can share your secret to lasting for one hour? 🙂