Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1) Bro, when i fucked my darling Bing Bing in July/Aug 20, i lasted 1 hr 35 mins. Every session of 2 hr sex, i would exhaust her.
Those who bonked Bing Bing before would know that she has a slippery loose cunt (she has a 7 yr old boy in China). Thats why i could last so long. Same went to Cai Se (Hse 1431, 2019). Her cunt was wet and not tight and i usually lasted till 1 hr plus.My point is, u need premium lubricant to reduce friction during thrusting.

2) Change sex positions frequently to acquire some break time to ease the impulse.

3) Adpoted dick pinning without thrusting and resort to frenching and caressing to cool down.

4) This is the most important factor.If u want to punch or kick with power, u need to tense your upper body and lower body togather with the squeezing of anus at the right timing. The relaxation and tensioning of muscles are important. But if u also squeeze the anus with the tensioning of adominal muscles, u generate even greater power and it serves as a linking of power throughout your body.
The same thing applies to how to stop ejaculation.U need to practise it to make it useful and being spontaneous.
I have practised all these mainly since 2016 till 2020 at GL legal scene.
lol I guess that explains your nick bro