View Single Post
Old 21-09-2014, 03:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

A tryst with GND OL....

Bing Bing (L16 H49)

Exp in GL: 4 months plus
Height: 1.6plus m

Face: 6.7/10
(Bing Bing looks like an average jane. No offense to her regular clients. She has a blur GND OL face. She has a pair of double eye lid dreamy blur eyes, medium high nose and small lips. Her facial complexion is not so good. Pimples spotted. She is not so fair. More to the tanned side. She has long hair which smells of cigarette. Probably she is a smoker.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is slim and slender with some womanly curves. Obvious tummy fats spotted. Her body complexion not good. Pimples spotted on her back probably due to humid weather. Arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed soapy body to body rub on my front and back. She is very good at HJ and teasing my dick and balls. Nearly cummed when she performed that. Especially the part when she was HJ my dick along my shaft while she used used her other palms to rub my dick head and gave me CFM expression. She performed BBBJ while she squatted with CFM expression. She also massaged my back while I was standing. Great effort.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical GL cat bath routine. She used her boobs to rabba my front and back while using her fingers to arouse me. Her cat bath is sensual, slow, gentle focusing more on my nipples.)

Massage: 7/10
(Her massage skills are good. She has great strength. Very comfortable and soothing massage. Good effort on the massage part.)

Frenching: NA. I detected bad breath from her mouth so not keen on frenching her.

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction and deep throated. Lots of tongue flicking and teasing action on my dick head and along my shaft. We did a 69. She BBBJ me while I painted her pussy. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one when I laid on bed. Second in 69 position. Third when I was standing on bed.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has relatively hairy pussy. Painted her in 69 position as well as when she was spreading her legs on bed. She was very responsive to my licks. She moaned sexily. Her thighs tightly clenched my cheeks. Her hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. We bonked in missionary, doggie, asian cow girl, reverse cow girl, standing positions etc. She is very hard working and game for lots of different positions. Very adventurous girl. Nice pleasant moanings. Love to see her blur dreamy face when I am thrusting her hard hard. She love to talk dirty often to arouse me.)

GFE: 7/10
(She is quite chatty. Lots of topics to chat. Overall not much sparks and chemistry.)

RTF: Depends. Many newbies on my to bonk list

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.