Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously…Never mind if I was saying yes or no... My son had me under his spell.

“AHHHHH….”, my god it’s so wrong but it felt so gooooooood. Soon I felt another orgasm coming. If it was David I would have given him encouraging expletive like “fuck! Oh fuck I am cumming!”. but it was my son and I had to bite my lips and suppress my moaning, however the resulting sound seems to spur my son into high gear mode. He pushes his tongue as far as he can and ramp up the speed of his fingering, applying pressure to my g-spot, “oooohhhhh, noooo….. ahhhhhh”, I arch my back and pull back, the feeling was too intense and makes me conflictingly want to get away from his fingering but at the same time wanted it to keep going.

“John no… no… stop it….”, I want him to stop as I knew I will squirt when I cum hard enough. My fist clenching and opening on John’s hair, like a drowning person trying to grab hold of something, indeed I was drowning… in a sea of forbidden lust. My body stiffen and spasm, I arch my butt high up as I squirt my juice. I collapse on the sofa panting…. unaware of the surrounding anymore as I bask in the aftermath of my orgasm.

My eyes flew open when I felt something hard and warm touches my pussy. Something I instinctively knew what it was. I immediately sat up and avoided the intrusion. “No… we have gone far enough…”, I held on to my last thread of sanity and make a last ditch effort to avoid the seemingly unavoidable from happening.

“mum…. I understand… I will never do anything against your wish… but mum… look at me…”, John had a raging hardon, I didn’t even knew when did he removed all his clothes, he sat there naked looking at me pleadingly. My son helped me had a huge explosive orgasm and now I denied him of his ultimate prize, is he gonna get blueballs if I don’t help him release his predicament?

“Well, I can help you son… but I set the rules now ok?”, I offered.

“ok mum, are you going to blow me?”, I blushed on that question. Smart horny boy.

“ok shut up and close your eyes… or I will go back to my room now”. It’s strange after what have happened, I still find the need to protect my thinly threaded modesty. John did what I ordered and sat straight at the sofa with his eyes closed. I went in front of him and kneeled on the carpet between his legs. The sight of his fully erected cock was dazzling and make my head spin. Fuck… it’s more intimating and inviting then the picture John sent me.

To be continued…