Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously… The sight of his fully erected cock was dazzling and make my head spin. Fuck… it’s more intimating and inviting then the picture John sent me.

My breath was getting heavy, how can my boy has such a big cock? I checked and John still has his eyes closed, but I am not dumb enough to think that he won’t peep while I “offer” him my help. “Stay there and don’t move”, I command in a half playful tone. I headed back to my room and get my eye mask that I use for my travelling on the plane.

“Ahh… there you go”, I slip the eye mask onto John’s head and covered his eyes. “Mom! C’mon…”, John tried to remove it, “urh urgh, you want my “help” or not?”, I slap his hands.

“Ground rule, no touching with your hands or removing the mask until I am done with you, deal?”, I state in a take it or leave it tone.

“ok mom…. You the boss”, John sit back and lean on the sofa, opening his legs wider.

Damn cheeky boy, is that a grin on his face? I resumed my position but sit between his legs instead, curling up my legs sideway and lean on his left thigh. My mouth was about level with his still erected hard dick… John has a circumcised dick, he was born that way. Like father like son, his father was also born without a foreskin, but John is much longer, and thicker too. My boy has a gift. I like it much better as it’s more clean and doesn’t’ smell, plus it more handsome. I was taking a wee bit too long admiring my son’s dick up close, for the first time since he was a teenager.

“mom? Please do something… my balls is getting uncomfortable…”. John was hurrying me for his release.

I scoop my hair to my back and I reach out my left hand and hold the base of his dick… “Ahhh… yes mom… stroke it mom”, John finally felt my hand on his dick and he was obviously pleased. I have only been with John’s father on these things… however the internet does open my eyes to the many ways of sucking a dick. I started to stroke John’s dick slowly, I realized one hand is not enough, I have small hands, even with two hands on John’s dick there’s still a third of it left uncover.

Two hands were steadily tugging and stroking, soon John was oozing precum. I smear the precum around his dick to aid with my stroking. “Oh fuck…. Mum… keep going…”, John was enjoying his mum services and I was getting into a zone of self absorption… Soon there was no mother and son but a women facing a hard enormous dick, like a monster let loose inside me, I could not help it anymore…

A yearning moan comes deep within my soul, and before I knew it, I had John’s dick in my mouth, sucking it hard and stroking his dick as I apply more and more suction to his dick head. I massage his balls as I rekindle my love for blowjob, bringing John’s dick to an even harder state, the hardness seems to transmit signal to my secret spot… I felt my pussy getting moist and wet again… I shifted my position and kneel again, so that I can spread my legs wider.... and touch myself...

“Fuckkkk mom…. YES…..”, John disobeyed my orders and had his hands on my head, gently guiding and push me downwards to take it more of his dick…

To be continued….