View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Traditional Thai Massage in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
There is no such thing as good and cheap in BKK. I know of a few locals only massage joints but u dun speak thai so kinda hard for you so i will recommend you my fav, a place where i will always go with my clients.
HealthLand:

http://www.healthlandspa.com/location.html

its a little more expensive than other places but once u tried this place, u will never go anywhere else. When your comparing to Sin then its still considered cheap ! About 6000-12000 baht per session !
Wow,that website was for someones honeymoon suite. Also the rates are 3-5x the prices of a good Soapy/oily MP with all the extras. U sure this place only for a traditional massage or an orgy?--ha ha.

Me, I'm just looking for a simple bed or even a place without a bed with a floor mat, but with someone nice(cute would be preferred) but more important for the traditional trained skills for thai massage.

BTW: What's the average going rate for the traditional massage and also what would be the average tips you guys give.

Thanks