View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwolf View Post
Can I know the exact address for this Orchardz where you can get good massage and full service? What's the pricing like?
Any other places where you can get good massage and FJ?
You can go google for Orchardz industri or orchardz kemayoran.
Orchardz jayakarta used to have a spa there, but I haven't gone back so I'm not sure if it's still opened. Orchardz bandara branch confirm closed.

pricing can range from ala carte eg. massage 250k to 300k + FJ 350k (talk direct with the masseuse) or they have paket deals like different types of b2b massage including FJ for around 850k to 900k+. Prices at orchardz kemayoran will be higher as its the newest (opened in 2018 iirc)

Anyway, above price is just for reference... but shouldn't be too far off. As for other places, do everyone a favour... spend some time and read through this thread. Won't take you more than 2 hours.

PS. For all suggestions etc, kindly do your own due diligence ie. call to the venue to verify or search the internet for more info.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================

Last edited by Setzer; 08-12-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: additional