Old 16-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Was there last night for some exploration for the first time. Went to the first one from when you are coming from the Old Town direction, the one nearest to the shops. Saw one that looks decent, the ones towards the end in the BBW category, so walked back out. As I was walking out, the OKT asked what type of girl I was looking for, etc. He was real nice, to my relieve. Went to the next two next to it and saw a long hair I think Indonesian young looking one at the 3rd room on the right hand side, I almost went in cause she looked eager and excited (plus she's pretty), but I decided not to just incase once I pay the money, her attitude will change 180degree as its quite common that will happen. So I just continued checking out the stocks they had at the other two lots and nothing really attracted me. Went out, saw a cop car right infront and I decided to head far away from that location. Turns out, they were just passing by and nothing of the unwanted happened. Well, even though I didnt end up picking any girls, I'm just relieved now I have finally seen the place for myself and sort of know how it works. Hope I'm luckier next time where I see better stocks.