View Single Post
Old 16-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!
Sensual Lynn 1st GB Event

Posting on behalf of Lynn:

Lynn, 26 yrs old local Singaporean Chinese.
Stats are 32C-25-34. 156cm/48kg. Non-smoker/No tattoo.
She's an elegant lady who is accomodating and could take up any conversations easily. And she knows exactly what a guy wants.

Details:

Hi to all Lynn's supporters (and those who are still lurking ard & still contemplating), I'll hv given much considerations and decided to hold weekly weekends GB to spice up the dull weekends routine.

To make the GB smoother and less hassle for all, I hv limit the participants per session to 3. This is to ensure the provision of an enjoyable and value-worth experience for all. No one likes to be sitting duck & wait for their turn. It also make no sense that I can't satisfy all at one go during the GB.

Unlike some GB events where the host provides light snacks & beverages, there will be none for mine. Tho it's not gonna be a 'fuck & go' kinda session, I'm not organising a 'get-together' dating event either. I personally hold strongly to heart that no weekends should be taken away from anyone. So for those who committed to participate in my weekly GB, come enjoy yourselves & go ahead with your other planned weekends activities thereafter. Having said this, mingling is encouraged for those who wishes to stay around after the session (provided that the 2-hour timeline is not due). So, make sure that there's always no dull moments for your weekends. Spend it with your friends, pets or family and of cos most important of all, fruitfully with me

More details will be provided along the way as the planning progresses.
Do stay tuned and kindly indicate your interest by emailing your contact details (name/age/race/hp) to [email protected]
*please indicate "GB" in the email subject heading.

All participants' info will be kept strictly confidential and known to me only. Sharing of contacts is only at individual's own free-will during/after the event.

Details (for the benefits of all and to be fair, I'll be transparent in all details)
Date & venue : Planning (weekends)
Lead actress : Sensual Lynn
Guest-stars : 3 good men
Duration : 2 hrs
Room : Provided
Condoms : Provided
Towels : BYO
Damages : email to get details

Terms & conditions

Allow : Painting, CIM, BBBJ, FJ, frenching (depend on chemistry)
Disallow : No raw, no fingering, no anal, no swallowing, no COF/body (to ensure the continued enjoyment of all other participants)

No photography & videography is allowed during the event.

Advance of $50 is required when the event is confirmed. Refund will be given should there cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.

Balanced payment are to be made upon meeting up in the room, ie before commencement of the GB.

In the event where session is confirmed, late-comers will not be entertained, and the initial deposit is not refundable in this case.

All sessions will commence on time (giving allowance of 10mins for collection of balanced payments) once all parties involved are in the room.

*note : one of my male friend may be present to ensure all sessions are in order.

Luv,
Lynn

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography