View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Daily bump. Sadly no zapping this few days for me to report. Guess the endurance of white knights are as weak as their impotency.

Just wanna to share a story nothing to do with fave spa as i spoke on my negative experience already. Never visit that spa twice.

Yrsterday i was buying mixed vege rice at a shop yesterday the one spooning up the dishes was a middle age prc. No queue at the shop as i.ate a late lunch at 4 pm.

The portion size she scoop was miserable after that she said 4 bucks i.give her a 5 dollar note and i stand there waiting for my change of 1 dollar till she asked me why i still there.

I said i gave you 5 dollar and she denied it so her guy colleague a malaysian guy was standing beside her asked me for reason. I knew this guy sorta well as i buy often.

Anyway he gave me the one dollar change and i heard the prc muttering only 1 dollar so cheapo.

I wont go to this shop again as long as that prc is there. To the owner of fave spa and p spa of river valley. You are hiring a toxic tumour in your shop if you show no responsibilty in getting rid of it and yet you threaten us. I think locals are really getting bossed by prc.