Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

FR for Dada

1) Looks : 8/10. Quite sweet and beautiful with nice smile. With middle to high nose bridge. Very nice lips and teeth. Think mouth slightly bigger than mine as she almost swallow my upper lip and lower lip and mouth when she french me. She looks a bit like the 1990's mediacorp 波霸李美玲 from some angle except that she is much fairer skin than 李美玲

2) Boobs :9/10. Big C and very soft when squeeze and lick and fondle. She is fully ok with me fondling, sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. Brown perky nipples of normal sizes make it appealing to old baby like me. Her boobs massage on my whole body is also heavenly as her boobs is damn soft and bouncy when shake.

3) Frenching : 10/10. Slow to passionate frencher with fierce tongue fighting. Almost swallow my mouth at one stage but I fight back like a kissing fish but as I think her mouth is wider than mine. but I fight back suck her tongue a few times.

4) Painting : Clean shaven pussy. Manage to make her moan with ectasy with lots of pussy juices on my lips with 69 painting and misssionary painting.

5) FJ : Very passionate with missionary FJ and lots of hugging and frenching in missionary and cowgirl posns. Also fuck her doggie and end with missionary with quite loud PIAK, Piak sounds but her sexy moanings and groanings is much louder when I release her mouth from intense frenching to catch some breath. Boobs very bouncy in missionary, cowgirls and doggie by viewing the side mirrors and holding her boobs in doggie fuck. Damn song and damn shack as I literally fuck her for 30 mins in 3 to 4 sex posns today!

6) GFE : 10/10. As she say I can date her out when she is code red besides the intense frenching, lots of hugging and cat bath breast massage 胸推 she give me. She not a time watcher as she take it slow and steady and steamy, that I leave and i overshot the time by 2 mins to 62 mins. Lucky Boss Tommy was ok.