View Single Post
Old 27-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Chiong BBK?

Haha...how foolish of me? I actually thought this was a therapeutic thread for guys who suffered thai heartbreaks masquerading itself as one that serves as a warning for newbies.
Maybe a correction.

Cheongsters who cheong Thailand will know what is in store behind the various facades of Land of Smiles. Seasoned guys also kenna the trap at times. They just can't pull themselves out of it, where only bystanders can see what is really happening behind the whole deal.

Be it BKK, Hatyai, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya, or the rest of the provinces, they all fall into Thailand.

The day we come out and play girls (which is the intention), we better don't let them play us back.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...