View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Maybe we should change the game.

There are some older users like me. In our days, our fun of hook up is to walk to a girl in Zouk, ask to buy her a drink, ask for phone number and then try to send her home. Face to face one.

I notice nowadays everyone hook up through app. Maybe should revive the old game of face to face hook up again. Easier to do QC.
I've never played the hook up through apps approach in SG. Got lucky with that only once when I was studying abroad, and it was only because the girl I hooked up with was my uni mate that I found on Tinder. Nothing beats knowing someone in person, QCing each other, click and immediately go and close the deal. No long winded wishy washy buildup. Two willing adults, find a room, hook up and fuck, then RTF each other in future if it works out.