View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up LHL & HSK should admit defeat and apologise to voters

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The mandate is not exactly clear. The report card showed a huge plunge across all PAP votes compared to the last election. PAP should come clean with the people. Integrity, accountability and transparency should be reviewed and made known of all spouses conflict of interest within PAP camp. If PAP continue to hide the truth and lied about many things in parliament as seen in the past. Be prepared that it will be thrown out in 4 years time. The new generations of Singaporeans...

LHL & HSK should admit defeat and apologise to voters

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.