View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Got any ML would reject money? Well, i came across one which i find her honest. No, dont think i'm in the KC trap. Haha..

So i booked the girl for JG via wechat. The price has been agreed. I did not tell her how long i wanted but i guess she assumed its 1hr. When i arrived much earlier, (she not yet start work), i told the counter girl that i am looking for that ML and i want to book 1.5hrs.

So the ML came in, do all the SOPs and her services. And at the end of service, she said i no need to book her for so long. JG need 1hr can le. She keep to her promise of the agreed amount, without charging me more for the extra 30mins. Because from what i know, when you pay more for using the room longer, you have to pay more for the ML as well.

Next is, during the HJ, i accidentaly shooted onto her panties and she panicked. She quickly rushed out to wash and asked me to clean up myself. When she's back and when i'm going to pay her more extra for dirtying her panties, she rejected. Only took from me extra $20 as tips.

Lastly, as i mentioned earlier that i reached the MP early and she not yet start work, by the time i see her, she just reached her work place and has not eaten her breakfast yet. And after my 1.5hrs of service, 15mins later, she got another customer. I think she missed her food liao. But she never complain to me on this.

Her small kind gestures makes me respect her and definitely would come back to her for future services.