Thread: Ningbo-China
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!
Re: Ningbo-China

Went Ningbo recently and tried a few places. Thought of sharing with bros here who are visiting soon. Lots of massage joint here with all sorts of pattern.

Shop 1: KTV foot massage 329rmb for 70mins
Private room with 5 massage sofa, big screen and karaoke
You can sing while the masseuse work on your feet. Assigned to a new girl, early 20s wearing a cheongsam type dress, quite pretty, joined a few days ago. I didnt opt to sing so just sing down and enjiy her massage. Started off with head massage, shoulder then foot. Spent limited time on groin area. As she is new, didnt get any sensual massage at all and later found out that she don't provide any special but some other girls here does..note that there are alot of raids and girls are very careful.

Shop 2: foot massage place 399 for 80mins
Private room with small tv to watch movie.
Assigned to a not pretty and slightly plump masseuse. Sianz half but didnt reject. Massage and talk cock. Half way through she removed her top and rubbed me with her boobs and started carressing didi. Shoot and left. Nothing to rave about. If there are prettier girls then quite a good deal.

Shop 1 2nd attempt:
Opted for body spa, and wanted to get the same shy girl but she no longer working already. I think she cannot accept working in this environment offering sensual massage.
Anyway, a petite ok lokking girl served me. Same service but with alot of teasing. Even sat on me to grind my dick while i roam her top..No special ending as she said thats the most they do due to the raids, left cock standing.

Shop 3: city centre of ningbo offering foot and bidy massage 399 for 70mins sensual foot massage. Normal foot massage 259, body spa 499 and 699 dunno the difference though but different girls are allocated for different tyor of service
Opted for 399 sensual massage. First girl plump and ugly reject. Sianz half. 2nd girl slim and quite pretty. Managed to chit chat throughout the session. Towards the end of the session, she climbed onto me and rubba at the same time stroke me. Asked me if i want to add time, i asked her do what if i add. She told me that we can continue teasing massage. I rejected her as i told her i dun want to be left standing and she say she is willing to do body spa for me, comes with handjob..went for it and the rest is history. Got a fun time playing all sorts of stuff with her except for fj. Later got to find out that she usually only do sensual foot massage but if the customer is decent looking she willing to uograde to body spa with hj. Total damage 329 plus 699. Bought a package of 2000 free 500 and return next day for her. Saw a body spa masseuse, pretty and decent looking on the next day but take her as i was already waiting for the girl that served me the day before.