View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi bros, sharing of my 5 days 4 nights FRs. Ps couldn't complete my FRs on time as I fall sick after landed in Sg.

*Special thanks to bro laihongg for your useful contact in Emporium spa.

27/4/17 (Thursday)

Finally arrived in JKT @ 11am plus. Being a typical Singaporean, standard A&W for lunch and grab car to my hotel near Pecenongan area *Hint Hint. Things to note is that the grab car driver cannot park at the taxi stand eg. infront of A&W. You need to cross the road and usually the grab driver will stop there for you. Ended up the driver looking for me and guided me to his car. Total cab fare = $74 000 plus $20 000 (ERP i suppose) around $10sg. Decided to relax for the day since I'm staying for 5 days 4 nights here. Free and easy day, no rush to chiong =P Met up with a online local indo Chinese girl. It wasn't that bad after all as she offered to treat me for dinner and we had a great time makan and chit chat in the evening @ grand indo. Sadly, too decent for me for any humsup thoughts. After that proceed to club 36 (First time visit) mainly to review the club and to meet my Thai friend.