View Single Post
Old 21-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Abang_JB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HEBE(JOHOR BAHRU 坡底)- Super Syt, Fair, Pretty, Lovely, Nice body, Uni-student

so guys this the FR on Hebe . i was in her room couple of days ago. Knocked on door and she took sometime to open it, maybe she was sleeping or she just peeping on the hole to make sure. We starting chatting for a while, ice breaking for a while. She's a pleasant girl, friendly not that chatty, english was so so. her body is nice , not tall and not thin. her bum was really nicely shaped, i was starting to imagine dogging her kaw kaw. I love a good ass. We proceed to shower, she was body and didi. She gave a good thug to didi while washing. No Bj action in the shower just plain washing. after shower we proceed to bed.

She sucked on nipple while thugging didi. not much of catbath just nipple play. she let me suck her boobs (not big), her ears and neck. she keep on playing with the didi while i'm kissing her/ No FK. we bbbj me for a while and capped me. she bj again just to make sure the didi is hard enuz. she lay back and let me enter her but i asked her to turn and want to doggie her. We changed a few variation of doggie , gave a real good pump for 10 mins and unload.

then proceed to shower , get dress and left.

overall experience was sextifying. maybe she can add a few more to her service e.g. bj in shower, a back n front catbath. then it will be a true gem.