View Single Post
Old 24-04-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Agree with this sentiment.

What is not often said is that they are stronger when it comes to earning power. The average sinkie girl definitely is able to earn her keep here. This relieves the stress on the bf/husband significantly. What they fail in the traditional sense of a wife/gf, they make it up in earning capability.
she earn her keep, but got share with you?
If no share then whats the point? Might as well get a low income girl who willing to share hardships/low salary with you.

I had an ex wife who used to earn more than me. But end up everything need my help. Chores, financial, admin stuffs.
Felt great that i kicked her out of my life. Then i realise i dont need such earning capability from girls as long as they willing to share hardships with me.
Life is all ups & downs, good times dont last forever. Even if i'm well to do now, i do expect to face certain hardships in future.