View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Updates 2021.

Last year 2020 around February or so, was at Vietnam. Manage to make an arrangement to meet up with 2 woman at different time-range. 1 after the other.

First woman on February. Is the single mother I mention earlier in the post. Bring her out here and there, she drive me with her bike to everywhere we go. By the end of our day , at night of course we had enjoyable night.

First Night.
Only BBBJ end with CIM (no swallow, she dont do swallow)

Second Night.
BBBJ a bit then fuck with condom, french kiss nonstop

Third day, she come over morning cause we had some morning plan and activity, so just have some simple bbbj and frenching , eating abalone) .
Return back from Night. Condom finish, go out buy(1 pack 3-4 piece only) another round of fun.

Fourth Night.(Last Night)
After play whole day at Vinpearl Land and had some beer back my Airbnb apartment. We did it raw and I had my Virgin Creampie inside her. At first we did it with condom, but after that she say it better to do without it, because she want to enjoy the moment, the feeling is right for her. She had no idea i shoot it inside ( I did it on purpose, since she allow raw, I assume it a greenlight for creampie ) , she continue to ride me even after I let it out inside her. Of course when I let it all out inside, I also fear that she might scream at me or anything, but she say it okay, enjoy the moment, she can eat pill tomorrow.

Anyway, she is open to the idea of FB without romance relationship. She openly say she can have sex with me, but she cannot love me, she dont dare to risk and fall in love again. But she still have her desire for sex. So even if it not me, it will be with others. So she will be the Main one I find whenever I plan to go Vietnam. I will make sure the make plan to travel to her region and enjoy all the enjoyable nights fun. Consider it as a Budget version of Sugar Baby? Cause I paid for her time, I pay her base on her monthly salary, how many day I take her out, I compensate her day for not working.
So the expenses, I pay for her time(whole day) and the date activities itself.

Second Woman on February
After a few day at same area, different airbnb. Chat with a online Zalo friend added via VietnamCupid like few year ago. She live in the same region as my First Woman on February. She the Second Woman on February.
Manage to convince her to share same room with me but different bed, to save room fees, as the place we go, it too late to return back via her bike. (Yep both my date partner, both drive bike)
We can feel the awkwardness , I open tv, she go shower. Then when she out of shower, I go shower. Then I instigate and ask what her feeling for me? Since we first start to chat like 3-5 years ago and happen to invite her to meet me since I am in Vietnam for Holiday trip etc...
She say she still had feeling for me.... Anyway, she hug me, then I push her to the bed while hugging, manage to had some kissing, not french kiss. That her limit, anything beyond that have to be after marriage. (Which I dont intend to, because her appearance is not up to my standard of 7/10, she about 5.5/10). We still had some chat once a while