View Single Post
Old 25-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering for Sept '07

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
....Very bad organisation ...... you mentioned the date, then just abandoned the project[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoamim View Post
Don't know whether ur hand and leg fast enough or not.
Ur Stock already 'gan lou zao'. kekeke......
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
...Anyway, I believe I read somewhere that Bro fucker101 did put in writing for those who can make it to PM him. Maybe that's why no post about the gathering. I also believe that you should have his contact mah!!...
1. I not post the time & venue coz i had sms to some active bros, but all busy & cant show the face. & i know u r free & will join the TCSS but too bad u r not a drinker. So i not sms to u. Coz i n another bro just skip the dinner part. We just go to the pub for all nite. Sorry Bro KTL.

2. Another reason is my stock already 'gan lou zao' b4 i meet her. Im so sad n no mood to online posting. Just want go to pub 'borrow wine cure sad'. Thats why i just sms to those drinker only.

3. Im not a 'real' organiser. I just asking who free that day, can come out n TCSS. For me food is not important. So seems like no others bro free that day, i just directly go to drink beer.