View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Questions to ask about drinking at Soi Cowboy. Instead of ordering individual beers and Ladies Drinks, is it possible to order a jug of beer instead and share that with the gal? Also, after drinking a few beers, if I wanted to drink something non-alcoholic (I getting old lah) do Bangkok go-go bars have something other than soft drinks, like a lemon/lime bitter?
bro never order a jug or bottle in an AGG.

when the lady see you order jug or bottle, they know that you want to stay there for a long time. their job/aim is to make you pay barfine asap and take them out.

most girls avoid customers who wanna sit & drink.

when i was a newbie, i told the girl can sit there have a couple of drinks first she asked me to go outside drink, i said i wanna sit there then she said she will go walk around find customers.

if you want to sit & drink, there are a couple of arab owned coyote bars in soi cowboy, their girls cannot pay barfine to go out or rather they don't want to go. but they will milk u for ladies' drinks.

patpong also have some bars with AGG girls who can go out and coyote girls who don't go out.

as for lemon & lime bitters, don't bother, waitress/bartender will ask you "arai wa?!"

non alcoholic drinks will be those standard soft drinks on tap, i ever ordered hot tea at baccara, not sure the other bars. i also try not to order drinks that are too unique because the waitress will remember you, i don't like bar staff to remember me, best to be on stealth mode.

good luck.