View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Tai He Xuan

Address :Tai He Xuan Shop (Tai He Chuan) will be located on the ground floor inside the "Chaem Chan" condominium, enter Soi Thonglor 20 or Soi Chaem Chan. It's not difficult to find, Khlong Tan Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District, Bangkok, Thailand.
Contact number :02-714-8639, 085-483-7529
Operating Hour
11:00 - 14:30 Afternoon
18:00 - 22:00

The restaurant Tai He Xuan (Tai He Chuan) is a Yunnan style food. which will have a decent taste in the dish And what's even more interesting is that the restaurant Tai He Xuan (Tai He Chuan) has a promotion for a dim sum buffet at a price that everyone. It can be reached at a price of 399 baht. That's it. We went to see the atmosphere inside the shop. And the dim sum menu is delicious first.

Dim Sum Buffet strong flavor Yunnan style Chinese food @ Soi Thonglor 20
In the beginning, it must be said Xin Jia Yu Yi Xin Hua Chai Year 2016 for all readers who come to read. and come and see I haven't been writing restaurant reviews lately for my readers. But the missing is not that I ran away from work. But I went to search for good restaurants. Let the reader see it.

Although I haven't been writing a review lately. But there is still a team of beautiful girls, big eyes, red lips to write a review. and offer delicious restaurants for readers to see continuously After the New Year's Eve party when receiving the new year at the beginning of last month Let's countdown to the Chinese New Year 2016 which is approaching.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily