Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think VPremium's temporary stoppage is great business practice. An ART or PCR test doesn't mean much when viral loads are still low and undetectable. It only takes one asymptomatic customer to fuck an unvaccinated VPremium girl (most of VP's girls are unvaccinated) to seed a new cluster and there is no OKT out there that wants to be highlighted as the start of a new cluster.

It is tough on the girls, though to suddenly have no income. I am sure quite a few have become free agents, especially now that hotels can still take 2 pax…..
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome