Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 16
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome
Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.