Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances
thats why i said in phases. i suspect they will only start the phase for legal rld after they shift focus away from daily covid cases and reporting instead number of people in icu. and that will probably begin when we have about 80% of the population fully vax, which is in October.

I think by end of year or early next year we will hear chatters of nightspot resuming and the RLD slowly starting back, of course, provided that no new variant sprouted out of the Olympicss or in other places of the world.