Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Been Semi-retired for more than 2 months....been fucking SQ gf for months....

Given good and reliable intel on this whore! So Heck la....just try her lor.....

My fr: Wh06 Xiao Yun

Look: 4/10.....Farmer kind of look.....does not appeal to me much.....no make up....Milf look!

Body: 6.5/10.....not tall....slim....but not the model body type....Miss my ex-wl Lan Mei from W15(Perfect big tits and slim model tall body!)

Tits: 8/10 her saving grace.....Nice round C natural tits....slight Sag.....

Service: 9/10.....Power power packed! Her hands is perfect to arouse our manhood! Make me very high and hard! Performed two ARs on me.....damn super shiok....avoid kissing her.....LOL! Super good service.....very rare in today context for Cat 150!

RTF: Not likely.....will remain semi-retired....rather fuck my model SQ girl.....5 times chio than XY!
Bro

That’s y my 1st PM reply to you is to save your bullets for your SQ goddess mah.
Only find her if you looking for awesome boobs and services.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪