Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
hummingbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Here's my FR of this girl : BB

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...hlight=english

Looks: 7/10 (Her hair is shorter though. Prefer longer)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 8/10 got strength not piano. BUT FOR 20mins only???
HJ: 7/10
ENGLISH: 2/10 barely speaks english. cant hold a conversation. cant even answer when i ask if shes tired, or have she eaten.
GFE: 0/10 everything felt mechanical and fast.

RTM: NEVER

I had a rough night and wanted a massage to soothe body. But I didnt want go JB cos quite far so i thot nvm try local one. So I texted a few english speaking ones and all were busy except for this one. So I thought noone post FR before, nvm let me try and contribute. KNS waste my money.

Location is quite discreet so she will pick you up from an agreed location. I arrived and texted and soon she appeared. This is how I knew the time because I left my phone in the car.

Go in, shower myself, start massage, fell asleep then she wake me up say turn over. I thought wah so fast?? maybe cos i fell asleep dont know the time. Turn over then she fast game gimme HJ. cannot auto roam, only her boobs, TOUCH HER BACK ALSO CANNOT. And she super rush and still got reply sms and answer call during session. Seriously wtf I bo mood liao faster shoot then F.O.

Then I go out see my phone I tio shock. Wtf, the time I text just now and the time I see now only 35min diff. knnccb rly kena cheated.