View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
My latest booking, at 22 years old too, is a notch higher than her. And, at 400k cheaper, the choice is a no brainer.
I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

i finally found who she resemble now

..and at 800k rupiah in Batam.

(not going to share where to find her,all i can say she is in Batam)

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam.

Solution to find them : Bring expectation down by at least half,hehehe...be humble,be nice and try to understand what i say.

There are still many of such in Batam. "Gonna catch 'em all"

Her smile can melt many man's hearts,so beware.

illustration photo taken from internet

The really good girls always disappear from the scene fast.

Note : with the above posted photo,most who sees her will be able to know they found her (in Batam).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Sunboss is a mega landmine.
They can fill their shopping bags all they want,but i am not paying unless i can 1st have a certain level of service standard from them (there is a difference between having a higher standard of service over a higher 'expectation'). Oh,and the items in Sunboss at Citywalk mall is still cheaper than the one in Nagoya Hill Mall...hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info