View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
those bro had join 3some with my FB,I presume you are enjoyed and happy one..
A Very good Morning Boss Copper, It's the best Guide i have never went throught in Sammyboy ever before. The guidance from you is ulitmate just like you are beside me and prepare like a new solider for war!

FR on Cxxxxxxx
I send both text to Moon Face and Cxxx and Moon reply that she already got an appointment. So Thought nothing going to happen for my friday night then. But out of sudden Cxxx Replied and got into my Net.
Can see that this will be a good good night then as what u already brief me how exciting this Fish could be. So she confirmed our meet out and i am LATE for an hour and made her waited at her Boyfriend house. Hope she is killing time there too.
Met her at the east and head to one of the Club house near West. In the car TCSS and notice how fair she is! skin was really not bad. Holding a Full Bcup and a tiny G at the back. Boss Copper already told me she is a G Queen.
Upon reaching the club i try rub and hold her G. Nothing defense. I know sure more happening in the Club then. When ordered our drinks, i brush my hand in and feel the tidy G under her short dress. My notti Finger went in n out nothing happen. Wet G was so already and she in return Rub me back. Ooh God, it's a hard on and i Quickly head to carpark and went to our Fun nest.
While driving, I was given a wash down. A motorist even saw her on action while waiting for greenlight. It's a Cim and every drop was suck Dry.
Rest awhile and went into the nest. We are in our birthday Suit and everything Quite SOP of what you want she will apply on you.

Once again will like to thanks Boss Copper for the Exchange. Long live the King!