Thread: Entry to sg
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry to sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
I've done this many times already.

1) They need to bring some cash, about 20,000 baht is good enough
2) Short stay, return ticket about 5-6 days later
3) I provide them with my home address to write on the immigration form which was provided on the flight
4) Give them your mobile phone so that ICA can call u to verify
5) Pick them up at the airport personally

Never failed before if you use the above information.
1) Bring more cash eg.100,000thb they will ask, bring in so many cash for what? What is the purpose?
2) Have return flight is not sure you will stay short as planned. Whatever it is the stamp given is still 30days
3) Home address is always the reason why they are being deported back. Come holiday dont stay hotel and you expect them to believe they have Sg friends if they are first time or 2nd time to Sg..
4) They dont even will bother to call you.Deport back means deport back. Still call you for chit chat less asking for the reason for reject entry.
5) You dont even be allow near to the office. You will be just waiting outside. Make no difference at all

I'M CIM KING