View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Mark760692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Joy(SS) (1/5)
Well tonight wasn’t a good night for me, in fact I left dungeon unhappy and devastated all bcos of me and my own dick and so will not go into much details about what happened but just a short and sweet fr on joy(SS).
Joy is definitely a SYT with a killer body, big c enhanced boobs yet soft and a perfect 10 type ASS which was her main feature, those type when u see only, the doggy pattern with her starts running in your mind but too bad since my Brother slept on me, I did not have the chance, what a failure!! If u love big boobies, she has them too and with also nice pair of nipples for u to suck on. On a whole, I would give a 9.5/10 for her body and if I could turn back time knowing what’s my dick gonna do to me, I would pay her the same amount of money , whole 90mins just eating her ass only.
Damn I rly adore her ass like how the Japs ladies adores the cock. So if u an ass lover, doggy lover then no need think twice cos she fits the bill. Other then that, as she knew I couldn’t bonk, she just gave me a balls massage and stroking me till I released my load and That also took quite a long time, full 30mins of wanking me without complains but just smiled throughout, what a total professionalism from her even though she is just 21 years of age.
As for ratings: overall 8/10 with a perfect 10 ASS.
Patience: professional
GFE: 9/10