Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper66 View Post
Well, I'll be stopping by Tokyo in end Apr. Going to try soapland (maybe GFE or others) and maybe try a motel and do outcall.

Resources I've found includes:
- City Heaven Japan (Oppaimart is looking to be my choice for outcall}
- This forum..lots of info and leads
- Rockit Reports..they used to have a site just for Japan but seems to be gone

From the posts here from last year and with Google Maps help, you can easily find places to go play in Tokyo
if you can
just book a love hotel overnight
check the rates first
some love hotel offer overnight rates similar to nearby normal hotels. if thats the case, its much more worth just booking a love hotel for stay rather than waste money to book a love hotel just for sexual services.
love hotels in japan are really good and worth the money, except they dont have hotel facilities like laundry, swimming pool, spa, gym, etc.
love hotels demand spike up during weekends, so the overnight prices can be crazy too. weekdays though, should be fine.