View Single Post
Old 18-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
tridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sweet big eye 19 year old local chinese girl

thanks bro blackburn_rover for the arrangements. Met Amber this evening and here's the brief FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
Nice eyes, long silky black/brown streaks of hair, small cute lips. Slight make up.

Figure: 7/10
Slim, nice legs, and sexy waistline

Height/Weight: 165cm/50kg (as claimed by her, though I'm sure it's less than this)
Boobs: A Cup, not for boob chasers

Butt: 7.5/10
Nice perky butt, perfect for doggy lovers like me

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Good slurping actions, love every bit of her bobbing up/down my shaft. On the brink of ejaculation while she does this. Oh, and she can blow for quite long.

FJ: 7/10
Normal SOP FJ with typical moans, but strangely erotic. Tight also. Maybe cos she's cute and that arouses me hehe...

GFE: 7/10
She's really shy initially, but thankfully after chitchatting with her for a while, she is more responsive and talks to you like a friend-friend kind. Her sweet lips touching mine really gives the gf feeling...

RTF: Unlikely. $$$ is an issue, yes, but according to her, she will stop immediately once she secures a full-time job. In the meantime, she is doing this and taking some freelance modeling jobs (she used to work as a car model in Motorshows and stuff). However, she said that the modelling industry is competitive and she sort of lose out cos she said she is not as pretty and/or tall as the others.

Damage: 300/90/1 (rm and cd on your own)

my humble contribution