View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

i came out to the holding area smiling, and i saw K and G both done as well

K: eh, boys to men already? hahaha

G: song bo!

Me: song what?

G: don't geh siao. did you top up?

Me: what top up?

K: wah KNN this boy trying act innocent

Both of them grab me by my neck and trying to attack my cock

Me: ya la ya la ya la. got la. happy?

K & G: ah boys to me, for this 2 years~

We went to the lift, and the recept say goodbye to us.

G: Hungry? Just finish release, not need replenishment

K: jiak simi? Mookata?

Me: im ok. but not too full. tomorrow booking in.

G: dun be a pussy. army no night snack now meh?

Me: whatever la. you sibei irritating today

We settle at the Mookata just below that spa. And i started sharing about the video my buddy showed me, and describing how that video goes

incidentally, i recently saw a IG reels that looks similar to what i saw that day

and this is the pussy eye

Me: based on what i told you, what do you think?

G: your buddy very rich?

Me: Ok la, family owns a business

K: very handsome is it?

Me: flabby type. so so la. dress lik a rich kid though

G: maybe the girl is a gold digger

K: SPG?

Me: doesnt look like it to me?

G: or maybe your buddy cock like a black man? big and hard?

Me: fuck la, he sleep next to me. if so big in bunk wear admin shorts also can see. sometimes we rush change atire also see him in underwear. i think normal normal la.

K: or that girl a hooker?

Me: from that video, looks non like it. either a GF or FB. but he intro another girl to me as his GF today when we book out

G: hmmm....

K: eh, i once heard my client say, at the KTV scene, some of the guy is damm good at sweet talking, until the hostess become real girlfriend. cos they are also lonely in SG, then everyday entertain those customer that go for the vice, some guys sweet talk until the girl fall in love. they can live with the guy got family, girlfriend or kids. as long as they bring them out on weekends, talk to them like lover, those girl are very happy

Me: hmmmmm... i have yet seen the sweet talker part of him. if that is so, he would be very talkative wat

K: then i no idea liao. maybe that video is an act with a hooker?

Me: seems too real to be acting, plus at his house

G: ah! i know. he place gong tao on the girl!

Me: go die lah. kns

G & K: hahahaha. relax la. why u care so much. people show u private video, you just enjoy la

Just as we are finishing up our food, across the road. i saw some very familiar. This is by far the closest picture that i can find the resemble her

Isn't that my buddy GF? Why she is alone crossing that road? Where is my buddy?

As we are just sitting beside the liang seah street road, as she walks into liang seah st, she saw me, and she stop momentarily beside me

Buddy GF: ehhh..... aren't you......?

Me: Aren't you..........

Buddy GF: Oh yaaaaa

Me: yaaaaaa

G & K: yaaaaaaaa. who is she? (both looking at her like never see a women before)

Me: That is my buddy gf.

G & K: ohhhhhhhhhh

Buddy GF: didnt expect to see you again so soon!

Me: where is he? he is not with you?

Buddy GF: (expression changed slightly, and then reset) nahhh, he say he is tired. so he is resting at home. you guys gonna book in tomorrow night right? why arent you resting at home

Me: i got this 2 idiot pulled out for supper lor

G: and something else

Me: what something else?

G: nothing, nothing. just want you feel civilian life

K: ya. we "helping" you fit into civilization

Buddy GF: hahahha. you friends are so cute. i need to go and meet my friend. Till we meet again

Me: ya, ok.byeeee

btw, she is wearing a one piece that looks like that

as she walks down the street, all 3 of us keep our eyes on her..

G: eh, is she the.........

Me: no. not here. that one is more baaa and more slutty look

G: i tot so too. she doesnt look anything that one that will do that

K: me too.

Me: OI! you back on earth? where did you drift to for the past 1 minute

K: i look at traffic

G: lame. u looking at her right

K: women is for men to look wat

Me: wa lao wei. you hopless. can you respect women or not

K: i respect by looking at them. they dress that way for people to look what. they should feel happy got people looking at them ok

Me: you and your lame shit again

As we parked further down liang seah street, almost towards the end, we had to walk down that path. It is past 12mn and the whole street still bustling with life. totally the opposite of army, and my old life where the court would be lights off by 10pm

As we walked down the street, not sure its fate or what, we saw her again, with her friend. my god, this is exactly the scene we saw at that moment

2 Girl. same outfit...posing for selfie. If not because of lighting, i bet we would have a very clear view of her friend panty... she saw us, gave us a wave and back at her selfie

G: did you see...

K: yes....

Me: black?

G: no, red

K: not shaved

Me & G: wa lao wei!!! you got laser eye meh

K: HAHAHAHA

I believe at the moment, all 3 us felt a stir inside our pants........

we shrugged off and K send us home

Well, it is 1am at night when i reach home. In the silent of night, the house is eerily quiet. I saw a pair of heels at the door, and i guess mom is home.

Strange, why didnt she call or text me at all today? Must be a damm tiring day for her

As this is a 2+1 study penthouse, there is 1 big master bedroom at level 2, and 1 bedroom at level 1. needless to say, i sleep in level 1. i changed out my smelly clothes, from the mookata, and and throw them into the washing machine. at the washing machine.

Strangely, she typical wore her agency Polo + jeans on weekend, but now it's different. I cannot believe what i just saw.....

The material is so thin, and likely under direct sunlight, you can see through the fabric.

Seriously, after seeing this, and what i gone through the night... how to sleep?

Last edited by xiaosiong; 04-10-2023 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edit missing image link