View Single Post
Old 16-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: changsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro, me no want to meet parents lah. i ask her to get passport and come to play play in singapore. but being only daughter i think father afraid baby bird fly and don't come back. so we meet in changsa. yeah this one very inexperience, playful but can tell she like to go with me. i play her first time she come several times before even start the main show leh. very beautiful c cupper on a 17 yr old. her birthday still 3 months more. her nickname in primary school was ping gwoh. she not demanding like thai puying,must go shopping. i went shopping with her she only want a cheap 25rmb watch as she doesnt even own one! i noticed she like to play in the bath tub for hours as it was her first time in one. i dun believe it. got video clip of her play water. one night after finish, i watching cnn 1 hr world news. did'nt notice what she doing as my friend in hotel gave me two room suite. i go check for her and she still in bathtub! wait till i bring her to banyan tree with swimming pool.

LOL LOL LOL...so cute.

I love my china tiraks sometimes for their suak kuness and innocence too...Btw how u know her? My china tiraks has also this fasicanation for water.....the seaside...etc.

Walao...25rmb in shopping only? Omg....i last spend 2000rmb on my Ma Lan...gnn. But still...it is worth it lah....as long we "Man" = happy ....that's all it matters.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )