View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Tough call, how you going to multi task? Do the rub down in MPs (2 hour getaway when she's off burning your plastic at glitzy malls). Only trouble is to explain why you smelling like fresh lavender? Just do a brisk walk or jog around the block in humid bangers -may do the trick just yet

staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.

Last edited by pendragon_sg; 30-04-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: adding 2 more lines